Vai al contenuto
Nuovi CD di musica del XX e del XXI secolo

Gilardino registrazioni false

Messaggi raccomandati

• Group:  Membri
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

It is unfortunate that Maestro Angelo Gilardino jumped to a conclusion that I was responsible for a false attribution of my CD's performance to him while indeed I had ZERO responsibility in it -- I did not encourage it -- I did not support it -- I did not fail to do anything I could have done to stop it -- I did not even know about it -- and when I asked for a concrete reference of where it happened I was not given a single example or reference of a person who had actually seen a track circulating with the false attribution.

I do not use peer to peer networks myself. However, I did everything I could to track the problem. Found the source with Gracenote and had a long discussion with them and the bottom line is some Joe Blow, made the false attribution while scanning my CD and submitted it online. They have no legal responsibility to check with the producer. They can publish whatever is submitted to them by anybody. I didn't even know Gracenote existed. They took steps and immediately corrected the problem.

To assume that this was my responsibility implicitly or explicitly can not be farther from truth and to bash me and post personal details unnecessarily is not cool.

By the way, the website url that was posted by the maestro was not exactly correct -- it's a link which is completely unrelated to this discussion. My correct website url is www.rezamusic.com and there is a page on this peer to peer subject -- I had to put it online because there was this negative, totally ridiculous and untrue accusation that was online and I could see people were running into it via search engines. The purpose of this message on this thread is also the same.

Needless to say I am extremely fond of Mr. Gilardino’s music and have all the respect in the world, as well as eternal gratitude, for him.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 30
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

Miglior contributo in questa discussione

• Group:  Autori
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Device:  Macintosh

It is unfortunate that Maestro Angelo Gilardino jumped to a conclusion that I was responsible for a false attribution of my CD's performance to him while indeed I had ZERO responsibility in it -- I did not encourage it -- I did not support it -- I did not fail to do anything I could have done to stop it -- I did not even know about it -- and when I asked for a concrete reference of where it happened I was not given a single example or reference of a person who had actually seen a track circulating with the false attribution.

I do not use peer to peer networks myself. However, I did everything I could to track the problem. Found the source with Gracenote and had a long discussion with them and the bottom line is some Joe Blow, made the false attribution while scanning my CD and submitted it online. They have no legal responsibility to check with the producer. They can publish whatever is submitted to them by anybody. I didn't even know Gracenote existed. They took steps and immediately corrected the problem.

To assume that this was my responsibility implicitly or explicitly can not be farther from truth and to bash me and post personal details unnecessarily is not cool.

By the way, the website url that was posted by the maestro was not exactly correct -- it's a link which is completely unrelated to this discussion. My correct website url is www.rezamusic.com and there is a page on this peer to peer subject -- I had to put it online because there was this negative, totally ridiculous and untrue accusation that was online and I could see people were running into it via search engines. The purpose of this message on this thread is also the same.

Needless to say I am extremely fond of Mr. Gilardino’s music and have all the respect in the world, as well as eternal gratitude, for him.

Reza, exactly one message before your own above reported, there is a message of mine where I explain with leaving no doubt that I do not consider you as a responsible of the crime.

dralig

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Nicola Mazzon

whatsup...ho letto anche altri messaggi che hai lasciato in altri argomenti in altre occasioni...oh vuoi fare dell'umorismo scadente o sei proprio tu che non ci stai con la testa...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Group:  Ammministratori
  • Topic Count:  1016
  • Content Count:  3633
  • Device:  Windows

whatsup...ho letto anche altri messaggi che hai lasciato in altri argomenti in altre occasioni...oh vuoi fare dell'umorismo scadente o sei proprio tu che non ci stai con la testa...

Si chiama "flamer".

L'unico suo scopo è quello di disintegrare le comunità virtuali o creare discussioni su argomenti che non gli interessano direttamente.

In ogni modo è stato bannato dal forum per aver ottenuto n.3 ammonizioni.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3

Scusatemi: io proporrei la cancellazone di tutti i suoi messaggi poichè assolutamente inutili, anzi estremamente offensivi.

Grazie.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Group:  Ammministratori
  • Topic Count:  1016
  • Content Count:  3633
  • Device:  Windows

Cancellare è una operazione da censori non gradita.

La sua eliminazione è più indicativa.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3

Si Cristiano, hai ragione, scusa ma ritengo altrettanto sgradita la lettura di quei post così inutili ed offensivi.

Comunque accetto di buon grado la tua risposta.

Fabri

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8

Cancellare è una operazione da censori non gradita.

La sua eliminazione è più indicativa.

Ecco quello che porterà questo forum ad essere un riferimento.

Nessun orientamento o ideologia alla base della gestione.

Bravo.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per favore accedi per lasciare un commento

Potrai lasciare un commento dopo aver effettuato l'accesso

Accedi Ora
 Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazioni importanti

Usando il Forum dichiari di essere d'accordo con i nostri Terms of Use.