Vai al contenuto
Nuovi CD di musica del XX e del XXI secolo

Ermanno Brignolo plays "Diptico de la oscuridad" (Cristiano Porqueddu)

Cristiano Porqueddu
 Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

• Group:  Ammministratori
  • Topic Count:  1016
  • Content Count:  3633
  • Device:  Windows

Ermanno Brignolo interpreta "Diptico de la oscuridad" (Cristiano Porqueddu, 2011)

01. El lejano tañido

02. La mañana llena de tempestad

https://soundcloud.com/assne-musicare/sets/diptico-de-la-oscuridad

Links:
Ermanno Brignolo | http://www.ermannobrignolo.com/
Diptico de la oscuridad © 2011 Edizioni Bèrben | http://goo.gl/Pnl8o

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...

• Group:  Membri
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  25

I just received this piece in the mail today and I've had the fortune to find time to play through some of it. I was wondering, if I may ask, what tuning was used in the recording of this first movement? I've opted to tune the low E down to an E-flat. I find it's easier to sustain both voices as long as possible that way (if this resonance is one's desired effect), particularly in the opening measures (say 1 through 13) and, later, measures 24 through 28. That was brilliantly performed, by the way.

Ho appena ricevuto questo pezzo nella posta oggi e ho avuto la fortuna di trovare il tempo per suonare con alcuni di essi. Mi chiedevo, se posso chiedere, che cosa accordatura è stato usato nella registrazione di questo primo movimento? Ho scelto di accordare la Mi in basso ad un Mi-bemolle. Trovo più facile sostenere entrambe le voci più a lungo possibile in questo modo (se questa risonanza è proprio l'effetto desiderato), in particolare nelle misure di apertura (diciamo da 1 a 13) e, successivamente, le misure 24 e 28. Questo è stato brillantemente eseguito, tra l'altro.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Group:  Autori
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  417
  • Device:  Macintosh

I just received this piece in the mail today and I've had the fortune to find time to play through some of it. I was wondering, if I may ask, what tuning was used in the recording of this first movement? I've opted to tune the low E down to an E-flat. I find it's easier to sustain both voices as long as possible that way (if this resonance is one's desired effect), particularly in the opening measures (say 1 through 13) and, later, measures 24 through 28. That was brilliantly performed, by the way.

Ho appena ricevuto questo pezzo nella posta oggi e ho avuto la fortuna di trovare il tempo per suonare con alcuni di essi. Mi chiedevo, se posso chiedere, che cosa accordatura è stato usato nella registrazione di questo primo movimento? Ho scelto di accordare la Mi in basso ad un Mi-bemolle. Trovo più facile sostenere entrambe le voci più a lungo possibile in questo modo (se questa risonanza è proprio l'effetto desiderato), in particolare nelle misure di apertura (diciamo da 1 a 13) e, successivamente, le misure 24 e 28. Questo è stato brillantemente eseguito, tra l'altro.

Dear Mr. Beneteau,

for the first movement, I used, in this recording, the standard tuning, with the 6th string tuned to E. It is interesting your suggestion to tune the 6th string half a tone lower: I will check it. I'm wondering if the E flat allows the left hand to hold all the positions... I'm curious: I will play it tomorrow.

All the best, and thank you: I'm glad that you appreciated my interpretation.

ermanno

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Group:  Membri
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  25

The more I play through the piece, the more I see that, overall, standard tuning is favourable. There are moments where I do find it easier with the E-flat, but those moments are too brief to justify playing the whole movement with the one string tuned down. I've managed to get measures 24-28 to ring out in standard tuning (measure 28 in particular is much easier) without any real discomfort on account of the stretch. Same goes for the opening measures. I'm thinking it really isn't worth pursuing it with the E-flat.

Più che suono attraverso il pezzo, più vedo che, nel complesso, accordatura standard è favorevole. Ci sono momenti in cui trovo più facile con la Mi-bemolle, ma quei momenti sono troppo brevi per giustificare suonare tutto il movimento con la corda di uno sintonizzato verso il basso. Sono riuscito a ottenere misure 24-28 a risuonare in accordatura standard (misura 28, in particolare, è molto più facile), senza alcun disagio vero e proprio a causa dello stiramento. Stesso discorso vale per le misure di apertura. Sto pensando che davvero non vale la pena perseguire con la Mi-bemolle.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per favore accedi per lasciare un commento

Potrai lasciare un commento dopo aver effettuato l'accesso

Accedi Ora
 Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazioni importanti

Usando il Forum dichiari di essere d'accordo con i nostri Terms of Use.