Vai al contenuto
Nuovi CD di musica del XX e del XXI secolo

Ristampa opere scelte di François de Fossa

Messaggi raccomandati

• Group:  Ammministratori
  • Topic Count:  1016
  • Content Count:  3633
  • Device:  Windows

Tra le altre cose, le Orphée Editions nel 2010 ripubblicheranno una serie di lavori originali per chitarra del compositore francese François de Fossa

• Quatre Divertissements extraits des Oeuvres de J. Haydn
  • Cinquième Fantaisie sur l'air de Folies d'Espagne
  • Première Fantaisie Op. 5
  • La Tyrolienne Variée Op.1

Ecco le parole dell'editore che annunciano la ristampa (dal suo Blog ufficiale)

The selected works of François de Fossa, first published in 1990, was an anthology containing the five compositions by the French-Catalan master I knew back then. That anthology has gone out of print, and has now been replaced with five stand alone editions, completely re-engraved in Score (by Jan de Kloe), and reedited and fully fingered. These five works were sent to the printers, and should be available in a few weeks. I will now show you the five title pages, one at a time. These images were a series of water colors by François de Fossa (1861-1935?), the composer’s grandson. They were published as illustrations to an article titled “Le Marechal aux Champs” (l’Illustration, 20/11/1926, N° 4368) describing the residence of Marshal Ferdinand Foch at Trefeunteuniou, near Morlaix in Brittany. I am indebted to Marielle Olive for copies of these water-colors
Matanya Ophee

Info, visualizzazione di tutti gli incipit e acquisto onLine:
http://www.editionsorphee.com/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per favore accedi per lasciare un commento

Potrai lasciare un commento dopo aver effettuato l'accesso

Accedi Ora
 Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazioni importanti

Usando il Forum dichiari di essere d'accordo con i nostri Terms of Use.