Vai al contenuto
Nuovi CD di musica del XX e del XXI secolo

Tre composizioni gratuite di Angelo Gilardino da Bèrben

Messaggi raccomandati

• Group:  Ammministratori
  • Topic Count:  1016
  • Content Count:  3633
  • Device:  Windows

Le Edizioni Musicali Bèrben di Ancona annunciano che un determinato numero di interessati (non penso molti) distribuiranno gratuitamente (!) le tre nuove composizioni di Angelo Gilardino "Capriccio Etneo", "Yo el Rey" e "Serenata Capriccio".

Ne dà notizia lo stesso compositore sulla sua Pagina Facebook.

Trovate le composizioni nella sezione Download del Forum.

Three of the solo guitar works I wrote during 2014-2015 are currently in course of print with Edizioni Musicali Bèrben - my "historical" Publisher: "Capriccio Etneo", "Yo el Rey" and "Serenata Capriccio". Due to the immense generosity of Mr Fabio Boccosi, the owner and the managing director of the company, I am authorized to announce that a certain number of copies of the three scores (I can't say how many copies, but surely not a few) will be made available for free to those guitarists who will ask for them, simply by answering this message and sending their names and address: within a couple of months they will receive these three scores at home. This is not a policy, it is a gift made possibile by a man who, since almost half a century, has invested his money, cares and encouragement for my ideas and for my music, supporting both my compositions and my editorial activity (the series Bèrben-Gilardino and the series "The Andrés Segovia Archive").

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per favore accedi per lasciare un commento

Potrai lasciare un commento dopo aver effettuato l'accesso

Accedi Ora
 Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazioni importanti

Usando il Forum dichiari di essere d'accordo con i nostri Terms of Use.